Thursday 22nd November 2012, Liberty Stadium, Swansea
Promoting Timber in Construction
The Investment and Development Agency of Latvia invites Welsh companies to explore business relationships with Latvian Timber Frame, Timber System and Timber Based Product companies that will participate at a Welsh Government organized event “Promoting Timber in Construction” held in Swansea, Liberty Stadium on 22nd November.
This event promises to look in depth at timber application possibilities in construction, to provide networking opportunities with companies working with wood, to develop new relationships and develop new revenue streams for your company or present a business opportunity that you may not have thought of.
You should attend Latvian companies‘ stand at the event if you are:
a. An Agent looking for new Supply Channel Partnerships and revenue streams.
b. A Timber system companies looking to add to or to fill the gaps in your product range or expand your capacity by outsourcing.
c. Architects and building system specifiers in the housing and recreational accommodation community.
d. A Company that sells structural timber building systems or timber components such as Windows or GLULAM or may be looking to.
e. A Self Builder, Builder or an architect that sells to Self Builders.
f. Interested and curious to see what Latvian wooden house manufacturers have to offer.
Profile of Latvian Companies Attending the event:
1. Ostby SIA – Ostby House – High capacity State of the Art modern Closed Panel Timber Frame manufacturer familiar with Passiv House standards and energy efficient construction. Ostby has the business profile to undertake the largest of projects from residential to retail and commercial.
2. Dores Fabrika Ltd – Specialists in the supply of high quality Log homes and also engineered timber components in the form of Glue Laminated Beams
3. WWL Houses – A state of the Art Prefabricated Structural Closed Panel manufacturing facility delivering energy efficient structures to the Passive House Standard. Along with energy efficient windows with total heat permeability Uw=0.8m2K. This is a company that is very familiar with delivering structures to the highest thermally efficient airtight standards with the technical system knowledge to back it up. Architects will truly appreciate their creative and modern designs.
4. Warss+ – Specialists in recreational timber structures from rustic style hotels to Farm Buildings including playground and landscaping product and garden furniture.
5. SCANDINAVIAN WOODEN HOUSES – specialist in production, delivery and assembling of luxury log houses, country side wooden farm houses and simple wooden panel houses (garages, camping, summer or garden houses)
Please click here for the event programme.
Please RSVP by Tuesday, November 20th, 2012, firstname.lastname@example.org
Counsellor of Ministry of Economics of Latvia in the UK
Latvian Embassy in the UK
Head of Representative Office of Latvian
Investment and Development Agency in the UK
72 Queensborough Terrace,
London, W2 3SH
Phone: +44 (0) 20 7229 8173
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7727 7397
Mob.: +44 (0) 79 43459209
Latvian Honorary Consul to Wales
Lulworth House, Monk Street, Abergavenny NP7 5NP, Monmouthshire, Wales
Mob: 07774 178 529